top of page

Disabled Parking Placards

What to Expect

With an original official form from your Doctor’s office (the Doctor's signature must be original), we can order you either a permanent or temporary parking placard. The Doctor determines whether it is temporary or permanent.  We need the completed original form, and a copy of your Driver’s License.

bottom of page